|Page (1) of 1 - 05/09/14||email article||print page|
YouEye Captures the Native Mobile Application Experience in its Agile Research Platform(May 09, 2014)
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
YouEye Inc. today announced the public release of its native mobile application suite, extending its platform to video capture natively installed apps on Apple (iOS), Android and Kindle devices.
YouEyes platform offers rapid research and a hybrid of quantitative and qualitative data that allows Brands and Retailers to understand not just what their customers are doing, but why they are doing it. That insight speeds and focuses innovation, creating competitive advantage.
Todays offering, allows Marketers to follow the customer experience anywhere at anytime. Customer response to applications, websites, prototypes, advertisements or games can now be captured in full context - real users, in the real world, interacting with content on their own devices.
Sometimes smiles and frowns convey as much insight as a 100-page spreadsheet of click statistics, said Malcolm Stewart, CEO of YouEye. We help your company find, distill and deliver the Small Data and Big Insights that will make the difference to your customers experience, and the success of your brand.
YouEye is the first to offer remote experience analysis of native mobile applications on all major platforms. With this expansion, YouEyes Agile Research Platform now includes:
- Support for native applications and browser experiences on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, Kindle, Mac OS and Windows OS
- Test support for almost any digital asset including: apps, ads, sites, games, and videos
- Download from and full approval by Apple, Google, and Amazon mobile stores
- Remote, automated interviews and experience capture including: video/audio capture of the customer, the full screen, and user input tracking
- Analysis using best of breed technologies including: speech transcription, sentiment analysis, emotion recognition, and eye gaze estimation
- Data inspection engine to rapidly quantify qualitative data and produce behavioral metrics
- Professional services in project design, execution and analysis
Native mobile application experience analysis has been available for the last 90-days to a select number of YouEye customers. Based on the success of the beta release, public release begins today.
"YouEye allowed us to understand why users behave as they do on our app by capturing and analyzing a breadth of behavioral data that complements our existing analytics-based systems. We achieved results similar to in-person testing or focus groups but at much lower costs and faster execution times, said Fred Jabbor, VP Products, Spotsetter.
To better understand your customers: Visit http://www.youeye.com for a sample experience report, or mail hello(at)youeye(dot)com to request further information.
YouEyes customer analytics solutions help global brands identify the why behind customer behaviors and empower them to perfect customer experiences, increase engagement and loyalty. The YouEye Agile Research Platform streamlines customer behavior research 15X faster than traditional methods by deeply engaging customers through the devices they already use daily to browse, shop, post, and be entertained. YouEye also offers access to over 1,000,000 participants to conduct customer research. Leading brands including: Walmart, Unilever, Target, Google, GoDaddy and T-Mobile have leveraged YouEyes unique approach to customer experience management. For more information, visit http://www.YouEye.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11835874.htm.