|Page (1) of 1 - 06/04/14||email article||print page|
Traveling with Kids this Summer?
CINCINNATI, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Summer is here and it's the time many parents pack up the family and get ready for their annual vacation. As families know, it can be a challenge to corral children and luggage and still make the flight on time. Fast Park, a leading offsite airport parking company, is helping families with free activities, advice and - for some - free parking, a Nintendo Wii U or an iPod Touch.
Free activity pack for young travelers
Fast Park will provide a "FunTime FastPak" to young travelers ages two to eight through September 1, 2014. Each backpack has a variety of items including a coloring and activity book, crayons, a card game and a snack. The bags will be distributed to families while supplies last.
Tips and tricks to keep parents sane
On the Fast Park website, parents will find travel tips, games and much more to keep children busy at the terminal and on the plane as they anxiously wait to arrive at their destination. What parents will find:
- Planning Together: fun ways to get the whole family involved, from where to go to researching the destination
- Before You Leave: extra crafts and activities parents may not think to bring as well as kid-friendly apps and other electronics advice
- Last-Minute Tips: advice about how to start the family vacation the right way, from packing essentials to talking through security anxieties
- In-Flight Activities: parents often make it to the terminal in one piece but keeping the children busy while waiting to board or on the plane is another story
- Let the Vacation Begin: how to prepare for unexpected weather and how to best captureunbelievablemoments
Fast Park wants to see what adventures families - and their FastPaks - go on this summer. Families can snap a photo of their FastPak on the beach, in a restaurant or by the pool and share it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag "#FastParkSummer" for a chance to win free parking, a Nintendo Wii U or an iPod Touch. For full rules, visit Fast Park's Facebook page.
For decades, Fast Park has provided a relaxing start to a trip with:
- No Walking. No Waiting. No Worries. Car to airport terminal service
- Complimentary luggage assistance
- Complimentary newspaper for the trip from car to airport (available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. while supplies last)
- Complimentary bottle of water upon exit
- Emergency car service, including battery charging and tire inflation
- Clean, well-lit and fully fenced facilities
About Fast Park
Fast Park is a leading offsite airport parking company headquartered in Cincinnati. With 16 facilities throughout the country, its brands include FastPark & Relax, FastPark2, Airport Fast Park and Park Place. Fast Park offers the highest-quality customer service at its facilities 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Its convenient shuttle service transports travelers directly from their parking spot to their terminal. Facilities are located in the following cities: Albuquerque, Austin, Baltimore-BWI, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston-IAH, Indianapolis, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Orlando, Raleigh and Tucson. For more information, visit www.theFastPark.com or Fast Park's Facebook page.
Media Contact: Erin Rolfes, Vehr Communications, 513-381-8347, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Fast Park
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Computers/Peripherals, Audio/Sound, Family, IPod, Children, Parents, Family, Communications, Digital Audio, Movies & Music, iPods, Games, Game Technology, Family, Children, Parents, Other,