|Page (1) of 1 - 03/13/13||email article||print page|
Ten Fast Feet Names Five Finalists in 'Leg Up' Initiative for Startups(March 13, 2013)
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Ten Fast Feet, a digital marketing agency, has announced its five finalists for its inaugural Leg Up initiative for the Nashville-area startup community.
The initiative will award one company with up to $20,000 worth of user interface and experience design, along with business logic and development planning.
The finalists represent a wide range of industries, from gaming to music, apparel and health care.
Were extremely excited about all five of these finalists, said Nathan Maggard, chief executive officer and co-founder of Ten Fast Feet. They each have the potential to make a significant impact in the Nashville region and beyond. Were looking forward to working with one of these five companies.
The finalists, in random order, are:
- Tip Jar, submitted by William Mulligan, is a mobile app which will allows fan and patrons to tip bands and live acts from their smartphones.
- Geek Out, submitted by Nat Webb, is a proposed café and event space geared toward gamers and geeks, featuring board games, video games and a flexible space for concerts, lectures and other events.
- Transparent Health, submitted by Whit Ryan, is a website that would allow consumers to search for estimated prices for anything from medications to surgical procedures.
- Separate Six, Inc., submitted by Jackie Elliott, is a company that designs and sells childrens clothing that is appropriate for children with special needs.
- GameWisp, submitted by Michael Anderson, is a cloud-based syncing and sharing system for user-generated PC game content.
Videos submitted by each of the five finalists are now posted on the Ten Fast Feet website at http://tenfastfeet.com/leg-up.
The winner of the Leg Up initiative will be chosen through Twitter voting, using a specified pre-written tweet available on the same web page with the finalists videos. Voting will open at 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, and will continue through 11:59 p.m. March 27.
At the conclusion of the open voting, the winning company will be notified privately before a public announcement in early April.
For more information on the initiative and the five finalists, visit the Leg Up information page at http://tenfastfeet.com/leg-up.
About Ten Fast Feet:
Ten Fast Feet is an interactive marketing agency, focusing on digital design, development and strategy. Located in downtown Nashville, Tenn., Ten Fast Feet specializes in solving business problems with technology-centric solutions. It serves the start-up/entrepreneur, small- to mid-sized business and non-profit communities by providing experienced insight to help improve strategy, content and delivery through all communications channels to reach, engage and convert users.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/TFFLegUpFinalists/prweb10522908.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, advertising, marketing, business (general), casino and gambling, gaming and lottery, fishing industry, healthcare provider, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, healthcare policy, arts, culture and entertainment, entertainment (general), entertainment award, computer crime, Commonwealth Games, Winter Goodwill Games, Summer Asian Games, Winter Asian Games, Panamerican Games, African Games, Mediterranean Games, SouthEast Asiatic Games, PanPacific Games, SouthPacific Games, PanArabic Games, Summer Goodwill Games, World games, paralympic games, medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, , design and engineering, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, online, marketing, business (general)