|Page (1) of 1 - 05/07/14||email article||print page|
Take The Kids On Safari With GreatValueVacations' New South Africa Vacation Package(May 07, 2014)
Rockville Centre, NY (PRWEB) May 07, 2014
The number of parents who want to take their kids on safari in Africa is fast becoming one of the biggest travel trends for 2014. Always in search of ways to make great vacations more affordable, GreatValueVacations has the perfect Africa vacation for the family: South African Vacation Package: Discover Cape Town With Safari Day Trip.
Here's why this is such a good package for family travel to Africa:
- The featured safari is a day trip to a malaria-free game park so parents don't need to worry about the kids getting shots or taking anti-malaria medications.
- GreatValueVacations has vetted every component of this trip to make it both affordable and family friendly.
- Many families worry about accommodations and whether they need to stay in camps or tents. For this package and all GreatValueVacations' South Africa tours accommodations are in a hotel or safari lodge.
- The Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town has many activities and amenities that are very family friendly.
- The safari location is easily commutable from Cape Town so families can make a day trip instead of having to unpack and repack to fly to a game reserve.
- South Africa features a lot of cultural activities and things for families to enjoy together to truly enrich the entire experience.
In addition to the full-day safari experience at the nearby malaria-free Aquila Private Game Reserve which is just under two hours from the hotel, this trip features a full-day tour of the Cape Peninsula with an English-speaking driver/guide; an optional boat excursion to Seal Island to view a colony of Cape Fur Seals; the opportunity to visit the Cape of Good Hope; a visit to the penguin colony on Boulder's Beach; and much more. Families also have plenty of free time to explore Cape Town at their own pace with an included Hop-On/Hop-Off bus tour which provides access to the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, beaches at Camps Bay, and much more.
The 6-Night South African Vacation Package: Discover Cape Town With Safari Day Trip includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare from New York (JFK) to Cape Town (CPT)
- Private airport transfers to and from the hotel
- 6 nights in Cape Town at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Private full-day sightseeing tour: Cape Peninsula
- Private half-day sightseeing tour: Cape Winelands
- Cape Town Hop-on/Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- Full-day safari experience at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
Other departure dates and origins are available at slightly higher rates. Prices include round-trip economy class airfare including carrier and government-imposed taxes and fees including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees.
(Note to Editors: We can provide pricing from the nearest gateway city to you upon request.)
For additional information on all of GreatValueVacations' South African Vacation Package: Discover Cape Town With Safari Day Trip vacation package, click here or call 800-896-4600.
GreatValueVacations is changing the way consumers travel by creating expertly designed, high-quality, air-inclusive vacations to compelling destinations at affordable prices. With so many online resources to find air, hotels, transportation, and more, consumers can spend many hours doing research trying to put it all together. GreatValueVacations takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect vacation by doing all of the legwork and packaging upscale travel products that have been vetted by destination experts. GreatValueVacations also offers advice and recommendations on what to see and do in each locale, and provides customer support every step of the way. Additionally, GreatValueVacations' state-of-the-art technology offers the ability to book complicated vacations in just a few clicks.
For additional information, visit http://www.GreatValueVacations.com or call 800-896-4600.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11830761.htm.