|Page (1) of 1 - 08/19/14||email article||print page|
Sport Chalet Announces Adventures Of A Lifetime Sweepstakes
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Premier specialty sporting goods retailer Sport Chalet is encouraging athletes to explore their adventurous side with the kick off of its new Adventures of a Lifetime sweepstakes starting today. Now through Nov. 9, athletes can choose to enter six invigorating adventures crafted to deliver some of the most thrilling athletic experiences while receiving topnotch treatment from leading brands, including exclusive behind-the-scenes visits to their headquarters and master training from leading athletes within the industry.
"Every athlete has the opportunity to have an incredible experience every time they pursue their sporting passion, if given the right support and gear," said Sport Chalet CEO Craig Levra. "With our Adventures of a Lifetime prizes, we will provide six lucky winners with unparalleled experiences by delivering world-class training, providing the very best gear available and giving them amazing opportunities to pursue the sport they love."
Each adventure is made possible by some of the top names in the industry and will be open for entry until Nov. 9. Athletes can enter the sweepstakes in-store, online at www.sportchalet.com/adventures or by mail. Action Pass members will be automatically entered with qualifying purchases.
- Run with the experts at ASICS, courtesy of ASICS. From a private tour of the ASICS Headquarters in Southern California to a VIP race week experience in New York City, this adventure will give the winner a truly elite running experience. The winner will receive special training in California and an expert-designed, 16-week training plan developed by acclaimed ASICS coach Andrew Kastor. Additionally, the winner will be outfitted in new ASICS gear before traveling to New York City for race week.
- Train at Reebok Crossfit One,courtesy of Reebok. This prize pack will take the winner from coast to coast. In Boston at the Reebok CrossFit One Box, the winner will receive exclusive training sessions, the latest Reebok training gear and nutritional advice for peak performance. The adventure continues at home with a six-month paid membership to a local CrossFit box before heading to California for the 2015 Reebook CrossFit Games.
- Trek through New Zealand,courtesy of Eagle Creek, Tourism New Zealand and Air New Zealand. From the emerald green Clinton Valley to spotting dolphins swimming in the crystal clear waters of Milford Sound, the winner will get to spend 12 days exploring the beautiful scenery of New Zealand. Prizes from Eagle Creek including a tent, luggage, apparel and other backpacking gear will give the winner everything he or she needs for the ultimate adventure.
- Dive into New Zealand, courtesy of Aqua Lung, Tourism New Zealand and Air New Zealand. The winner of this sweepstakes will first get to travel to sunny San Diego, Calif., where he or she will receive four days of private SCUBA instruction and a complete gear package from Aqua Lung. The winner will then get to take a second trip to gorgeous New Zealand to test out his or her new diving skills and explore several of the country's top underwater sites.
- Cycle through New Zealand, courtesy of Diamondback Tourism New Zealand and Air New Zealand. This sweepstakes will have the winner cycling in Washington, New Zealand and even Middle Earth! The winner will first visit Diamondback headquarters to receive new gear before traveling to New Zealand for a 10-day ride that will have them pedaling through picturesque sites across the country, including Hobbiton, the set from "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" trilogies.
- Snowboard with the best at Burton, courtesy of Burton, Tourism New Zealand and Air New Zealand. From Vail to New Zealand, the winner of this adventure will get to shred mountains in two hemispheres. The trip begins with a VIP experience at the 2015 Burton U.S. Open of Snowboarding and a complete gear package from Burton before heading south to New Zealand where the winner will spend nine days exploring the country's top ski and snowboard destinations.
The Adventures of a Lifetime sweepstakes campaign comes as Sport Chalet launches its newly redesigned website that will provide athletic communities with an online experience unprecedented in the sporting goods industry. Athletes will have the opportunity to connect and engage with other like-minded athletes in communities focused on running, fitness, cycling, SCUBA, outdoors and more. Within these communities, athletes will find video guides, gear recommendations, training tips, checklists and other information from Sport Chalet Experts to give them the tools they need to pursue their own adventures no matter what level of expertise they have.
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 50 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Video, USA, New Zealand, Sports, Sports, Tennis, Sking, Winter Sports, Outdoor Sports, Other,