|Page (1) of 1 - 06/18/14||email article||print page|
Pepsi Quenches Consumer Thirst For Fun With Real. Big. Summer.
PURCHASE, N.Y., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- After a long wait, summer is finally here and everyone is looking to make this summer bigger and better than everPepsi couldn't agree more. To kick-off the season and ignite the fun at summer's hottest destinations, Pepsi is giving consumers unparalleled access to experiences and events with the "Real. Big. Summer." campaign. The brand is taking it to the next level and inspiring unforgettable fun all season-long.
As summertime's top concerts, sporting events, festivals and beachside parties approach, Pepsi has answered the call from fans to take these summer pastimes to another level of awesome. Pepsi will be listening on Twitter to #RealBigSummer, surprising lucky fans with VIP access and experiences. Fans will have a chance to win more than 400 unique prizes taking them to the biggest ballparks, concert venues, festivals and more throughout the season.
"Summer is a big deal and Pepsi wants to help fans make the most out of the season by exceeding their wildest expectations of summer and instigating spontaneous fun," said Lou Arbetter, Senior Director, Pepsi Marketing. "Real. Big. Summer. is all about taking ordinary summer pastimes and transforming them into truly epic experiences in ways that are only possible with Pepsi. "
Real. Big. Summer. is also celebrating the launch of Pepsi's newest products; Pepsi-Cola Made With Real Sugar and two Made With Real Sugar flavors available for a limited time Pepsi Vanilla and Pepsi Wild Cherry. Pepsi Made With Real Sugar is available now across the U.S. and is also being supported by national ads.
Here's just a small taste of how Pepsi will transform everyday moments into unexpected, epic experiences with Real. Big. Summer.:
- When it comes to summer, who doesn't love a great concert or festival? Pepsi is bringing fans the unexpected, like taking over downtown Nashville with CMT's Real Big Pepsi Block Party featuring Blake Shelton as part of the CMT Music Awards and hooking up lucky fans with an up-close and personal VIP experience with Ed Sheeran. And there's morePepsi will be surprising and delighting fans with tickets to the hottest music events of the summer from Blake Shelton's Ten Times Crazier tour to the iHeartRadio Music Festival and the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
- On the longest day of the year, Pepsi's going coast-to-coast with four music artists in four cities across four time zones for an epic concert that goes from sunrise to sunset.
- Do you remember your favorite boardwalk game? Well this summer, Pepsi is dropping jaws with a larger-than-life Claw Machine erected right on the Jersey Shore featuring unbelievable prizes.
- Your typical Tuesday night baseball game just got better. Upgrade from the nosebleeds to Pepsi's "Big Blue Seats" and catch the MLB All-Star Game in VIP style. Or find yourself sitting right on the field sidelines for front row action on the "Big Blue Bench" to enjoy a Guinness International Champions Cup soccer match, courtesy of Pepsi.
- And for those players dreaming about being called up to the big leagues, Pepsi may be relocating your local baseball team's game to MLB's hottest parks with Pepsi's "Real. Big. Games."
- Feelin' lucky? Speak up and share your #RealBigSummer fun for a chance at winning more than 400 awesome prizes from Pepsi. We'll be listening
For more information, please visit pepsi.com and follow Pepsi on twitter @Pepsi for a chance to have a #RealBigSummer and live for now.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2013, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth in shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.