|Page (1) of 1 - 12/20/13||email article||print page|
Most Pirated Holiday Movies of 2013 Report Released by CEG TEK International(December 20, 2013)
Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2013
According to a new report issued by CEG TEK International (CEG TEK), during the days leading up to Christmas, the daily P2P download demand by BitTorrent users of the Most Pirated Holiday Movies of 2013 approached 185,000 globally. Activity surrounding the number one pirated movie, Home Alone (1990), increased every day on average. The films monitored were based on a list of 33 classic and popular holiday movies.
The report, The Most Pirated Holiday Movies of 2013 "shows a demand for recent and classic holiday films and television specials, some of which may be difficult to find in stores or online, commented Co-Founder & COO, Kyle Reed. CEG TEK's proprietary detection software was designed with several unique abilities including tracking without active participation. "Few movie genres rival the nostalgia associated with holiday films," said Jon Nicolini, Co-Founder & CTO, "and the popularity we've detected asserts these films' continued relevance as part of our culture."
To see the complete Most Pirated Holiday Movies 2013 Report, please visit http://www.cegtek.com/holiday
MOST PIRATED HOLIDAY MOVIES OF 2013
Film Title - Average Daily Global Demand
1) Home Alone (1990) - 20,169
2) Arthur Christmas (2011) - 16,719
3) A Christmas Carol (2009) - 16,143
4) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - 15,435
5) Love Actually (2003) - 14,634
6) The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) - 11,312
7) It's a Wonderful Life (1946) - 8,903
8) Home Alone 2: Lost In New York (1992) - 8,827
9) Bad Santa (2003) - 7,781
10) The Polar Express (2004) - 7,775
11) Elf (2003) - 6,206
12) The Holiday (2006) - 4,873
13) The Santa Clause (1994) - 4,719
14) The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) - 3,881
15) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964) - 3,842
16) A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) - 3,759
17) Gremlins (1984) - 3,669
18) White Christmas (1954) - 3,628
19) Christmas Vacation (1989) - 3,159
20) Miracle on 34th Street (1947) - 2,846
21) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966) - 2,534
22) A Christmas Story (1983) - 2,363
23) Miracle on 34th Street (1994) - 1,968
24) Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (1970) - 1,521
25) Frosty the Snowman (1969) - 1,195
26) Santa Claus (1985) - 868
27) Scrooged (1988) - 755
28) Holiday Inn (1942) - 714
29) Santa Claus: The Movie (1985) - 575
30) The Bishop's Wife (1947) - 532
31) Scrooge (1951) - 363
32) A Christmas Carol (1951) - 353
33) Christmas in Connecticut (1945) 141
Visit http://www.cegtek.com/holiday to see the complete Most Pirated Holiday Movies 2013 Report. To learn more about CEG TEK's services or to schedule a free consultation, please call 877 526 7974 ext 175, email salesteam(at)cegtek(dot)com, or visit http://www.cegtek.com.
CEG TEK offers comprehensive anti-piracy solutions and in-depth business intelligence services to combat digital piracy. Customized to suit the specific needs of all content creators of film, audio, video, image, text, video games and software, CEG TEK's automated process continuously monitors valuable features, detects and validates infringements, and responds immediately to minimize loss. CEG TEK's proprietary system provides multiple anti-piracy solutions including a service solution that is available at no cost to the content owner.
- Content Takedown: CEG TEK's proprietary Takedown Notice service provides perpetual global monitoring and managed takedown notifications for creative content across multiple Peer-to-Peer protocols and websites.
- Content Tracking: CEG TEK's Data Services identify infringements and provide an invaluable flow of raw data.
- Business Intelligence: CEG TEK's Business Intelligence service provides the data analysis content owners need to accurately interpret data and make key business decisions.
- Monetization: CEG TEK's premier Monetization service protects and monetizes content across multiple Peer-to-Peer protocols and websites, at no cost to the content rights owner.
CEG TEK understands the extensive lengths, sacrifices, and risks filmmakers and content owners take to reach audiences worldwide. CEG TEK's in-house team of technology, intellectual property, and legal experts work together to ensure that owners' valuable creative works are protected from digital piracy. To learn more about CEG TEK's services, please visit http://www.cegtek.com. To schedule a free consultation please call 877 526 7974 ext 175 or email salesteam(at)cegtek(dot)com.
About CEG TEK International
CEG TEK International provides first-in-class copyright, trademark and brand protection, offering in-depth business intelligence and comprehensive anti-piracy solutions to rights & content owners worldwide. Cutting edge technology enables us to track, analyze, and protect all types of content & assets including Movies, Music, Video Games, Software, Books, Images, Logos, Brands, Trademarks, Products, and Text across multiple Peer-to-Peer protocols (P2P) and websites globally. To learn more about CEG TEK's services, please visit http://www.cegtek.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11439430.htm.