|Page (1) of 1 - 02/19/13||email article||print page|
Grand County Tourism Board Announces Spring Lodging Specials(February 19, 2013)
Granby, Colorado (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
Whether spring travelers want a rustic retreat, a luxurious layover or something in between, Grand County, Colo., located just 67 miles from Denver, has a lodging property to meet every whim.
Today, Grand County announced its spring specials, giving vacationers yet another reason to consider a Grand County getaway. For a complete list of countywide specials log on to http://www.visitgrandcounty.com/specials/.
- Alpine Resort Properties, Winter Park (800-551-9943)
- Beaver Village Condominiums, Winter Park (800-545-9378)
- Grand Concierge, Winter Park (877-950-9444)
- Grand Escapes Vacation Rentals, Grand Lake (970-627-3410)
- Grand Mountain Rentals, Grand Lake (877-982-2155)
- Logger Lane Townhomes, Winter Park (970-531-6603)
- Moose Lake Lodge, Grand Lake (303-740-7441)
- Muddy Creek Cabins, Kremmling (970-724-9559)
- Parshall Place, Parshall (970-725-3220)
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Granby (800-777-9622)
- Terrace Inn, Grand Lake (888-627-3001)
- Vacations Inc., Winter Park (800-595-6497)
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events, Grand Lake (970-627-3580)
- Wild Horse Inn, Fraser (970-726-0456)
- Winter Park Lodging Company (866-470-9529)
About Grand County, Colo. (http://www.visitgrandcounty.com)
Located 67 miles west of Denver, Grand County is home to wide-open spaces, breathtaking mountain scenery and authentic old-west towns. Outdoor recreational activities include golf, boating, fishing, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, skiing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, sleigh rides and tubing. The area features more than 600 miles of mapped and marked trails, one national park, two national forests, two wilderness areas, two national scenic byways, two major ski resorts, five world-class dude ranches and four mountain golf courses. Grand Countys extensive water network includes Colorados largest natural lake, 1,000 miles of streams, 1,000 acres of high-mountain lakes and 11,000 acres of reservoirs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10419076.htm.
Related Keywords:tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, tourism, travel and commuting, lifestyle (house and home), Winter Universiade, Winter Olympics, Winter Goodwill Games, Winter Asian Games, snowbiking, snow boarding, nordic skiing, bobsleigh, alpine skiing, sport