|Page (1) of 1 - 10/04/13||email article||print page|
Global Luxury Investments Market 2020 Foresight Report: Worldwide Industry Latest Market Share, Growth, Size, Trends, Strategy And Forecast Research Report 2020(October 04, 2013)
Albany, NY (PRWEB) October 05, 2013
2020 Foresight Report: Luxury Investments
- This report examines the attitudes of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to luxury investments and products and services that have arisen and are expected to evolve to accommodate demands from clients by service providers
- This report focuses on luxury investments, as opposed to luxury goods or luxury retail
- The report provides comprehensive analysis on market potentials and key trends and drivers impacting the growth of the luxury investments market
- The report analyzes key segments of luxury investments (art, wine, classic cars, gems, jewelry and watches) and provides insights into where future growth and opportunities lie
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/2020-foresight-report-luxury-investments.
Since 2007, an increasing number of HNWIs have shown interest in alternative investments, such as art, classic cars, wines, jewelry, gems and watches, which in times of economic uncertainty can deliver higher returns than equities. US HNWIs had the largest share of total luxury investments, valued at US$118 billion in 2012. Chinese HNWIs with total luxury investment of US$43 billion in 2012 were the second-largest contributor in luxury investment and were the major driving force behind the growth of luxury investment.
A development in alternative investments has been the evolution of the art and finance industry to answer the need of HNWIs who have acquired significant collections over time, as well as those of an emerging collector who invest based on quality and long-term value from the outset. Following the economic slowdown, car enthusiasts and investors in the UK have generated greater interest in classic cars. Many HNWIs from emerging countries in Asia, Middle East and Latin America are buying into this lifestyle by amassing their own collections of classic cars.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175950
- This report provides comprehensive region-wise analysis on luxury investment trends and market potential
- The report includes market data and forecasts for the luxury investment market from WealthInsights proprietary wealth model. The review period is 20082012 and the forecast period is 20132017
- The scope of the report covers 21 countries; nine developed markets including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan and Poland, and 12 emerging markets: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey, Israel, Mexico, Argentina and Indonesia
- The study has been compiled on the basis of extensive primary research conducted with key experts in the field to determine current trends and expectations for the future, to help service providers remain in line with developments as they occur, understand future trends and increase their share of the wallet.
- Luxury investments covered in the report include art, wine, classic cars, jewelry, gems and watches. Each chapter looks at the market overview of these collectables and takes the premise that the genre of luxury investments discussed will rise in value over time.
Reasons to buy
- Assess the market potentials and key trends and drivers impacting the growth of the luxury investments market
- Gain insight into key emerging markets that are driving the luxury investment market
- Analyze the key luxury investment segments and examine where future growth lies
- Understand the attitudes of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to luxury investments and products and services
To buy the copy of this report, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/175950.
- In the last half of the decade there was an increase in independent art advisors and art advisories as HNWIs became more aware of the need to protect their art
- Gems, jewelry and watches account for the largest share in HNWI collectable assets
- Luxury and vintage watches have attracted the interest of luxury investors in the last decade as they are increasingly sought for collections curated by HNW enthusiasts
- Successful wine funds have diversified away from blue-chip wines
- The demographic age split of classic car collectors has remained the same for the last few decades. The average age of a classic car collector ranges between 40 and 60 years
- There is a growing interest of car enthusiasts in vintage cars that were previously owned by popular celebrities and film stars of the late 1950s and 1960s
Video Games and Consoles - UK - September 2013: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/video-games-and-consoles-uk-september-2013
The Wiis sales popularity has declined to a record low, with the poorly performing Wii U failing to provide a balancing revenue boost for Nintendo. Sony and Microsoft will be hoping that their next-generation consoles do better on release in December 2013, and strong pre-order numbers do seem to paint a rosier picture. All is not as well with the handheld market though; poor portable sales for both Sony and Nintendo were rectified only through drastic price cuts, which suggest the handheld market has been too badly damaged by casual smartphone gaming to ever recover to previous levels.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175957
TABLE OF CONTENT
Figure 1: Forecast value of video game and console sales, 2008-18
Raft of micro-consoles set to launch, but unlikely to impact industry
Wii U fails to gain traction
Electronic Arts abolishes Online Pass blocking second-hand gamers from online environments
Companies, brands and innovation
Figure 2: Total fixed and portable console volume sales, by console, 2012
Figure 3: Top 30 bestselling video game unit sales, by publisher, 2012
What type of gamers are consumers?
Figure 4: Type of gamer consumers categorise themselves as, July 2013
Console Ownership and Intention to Purchase
Figure 5: Ownership and intention to purchase consoles by consumers, July 2013
Interest in purchasing next-generation consoles
Figure 6: Consumers interest in purchasing next-generation consoles, July 2013
Importance of features when buying a console
Figure 7: Importance of features for consumers purchasing a new console, July 2013
Main users and the influence of children
Figure 8: Main user of future consoles in the household, July 2013
Figure 9: Influence of children on the choice of consumers next console, July 2013
What we think
Gonorrhea Diagnostic Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/gonorrhea-diagnostic-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
Gonorrhea is a contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The disease can also pass on to a new born through infected mother during parturition. This disease can affect both men and women. The bacterium grows in warm and moist areas of uterus, reproductive tract, fallopian tubes and urethra. In addition, the bacterium can also grow in the throat, mouth and anus. According to Center for Disease Control (CDC), in 2010 the total number of people suffering from gonorrhea was estimated to be around 3 lacs in the U.S.
Diagnostic tests for gonorrhea include diagnostic imaging, flow cytometry, gel microdroplets, chromatography, artificial intelligence, liposomes, Differential Light Scattering (DLS), molecular diagnostics and monoclonal antibodies test. Amongst these tests, molecular diagnostic is most preferred test. Molecular test include Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAAT) which is highly sensitive test for urine and swab test. It is FDA approved for the diagnosis of gonorrhea.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/174479
Change in lifestyle has resulted in multiple sex and sex partner. It has been observed that three out of five people suffer from chlamydia every year and it is expected to rise drastically. It has been reported that in 2011, gonorrhea increased by 61% globally. This severe growth of gonorrhea patients worldwide would augment the growth of this market. Gonorrhea increases the risk of HIV infection and this is raising serious concern amongst governments of various nations. According to CDC, Federal Domestic Assistance grants a project under section 318c. This project aimed for the development and implementation of prevention and control program for this disease. This increasing concern of government would trigger the growth of this market. In addition, rise in disposable income of population would also increase the growth of this market.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11197259.htm.