|Page (1) of 1 - 10/30/13||email article||print page|
Fiksu Extends App Marketing Leadership With New Product LineupNew Offerings Deliver Cohesive App Marketing Across the Mobile Ecosystem (October 30, 2013)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/30/13 -- Fiksu, Inc., developer of award-winning app marketing technologies, today introduced a new lineup of integrated app marketing products that work together to improve user acquisition results for apps, games, and brands. The company also rolled out four managed solutions that provide flexible frameworks to effectively acquire app users, including the brand new Fiksu Benchmark solution: a fast yet thorough way to assess how an app performs on mobile advertising channels and how that performance compares to industry norms.
Fiksu is making these changes to reflect the steadily growing demand by large brands, agencies, and game publishers for cohesive app marketing solutions that extend across the chaotic mobile ecosystem. This new lineup separates components that have long been integral to the success of Fiksu clients into discrete products that integrate seamlessly, giving app marketers more choice, scalability, and insight into the tools at their disposal:
- Fiksu Display - The broadest spectrum of ad inventory for proven delivery of loyal users
- Fiksu Social - Outstanding results through unmatched audience segmentation
- Fisku DSP - Programmatic real-time mobile media buying for precise targeting and efficiency
- Fiksu Incent - High volumes of installs at low CPIs for maximum visibility
- Fiksu Attribution - Closed-loop attribution for effective mobile tracking on iOS and Android
All these products are built on the Fiksu Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform -- a highly scalable technology foundation that provides historical data in the form of 160 billion recorded app events, end-to-end performance tracking on iOS and Android, ongoing optimization, and detailed analysis and reporting. The Fiksu Platform is unique in its extensive integrations with ad networks, RTB exchanges, app stores, and third party trackers, and includes access to the recently updated FreeMyApps, which drives app engagement and discovery by offering rewards to an extremely engaged audience of 1.6 million active users.
Fiksu now offers four managed solutions that address the most common needs of app publishers. The managed solutions offer thoughtfully blended combinations of the core products, implemented by Fiksu's dynamic, experienced team of User Acquisition Managers. They include:
- Sustained Acquisition -- brings in loyal users from across the app marketing ecosystem for the best long-term results.
- Benchmark -- an exploratory campaign to analyze an app's marketing costs and opportunities and benchmark against industry norms.
- Chart Optimizer -- a proven, dependable way to quickly maximize downloads and visibility through high-value, CPI-based traffic sources.
- Custom Solutions -- the right combination of technology and services custom-designed for specific tactical or strategic app marketing goals.
"In optimizing marketing performance for more than 1,800 mobile apps, we've witnessed the mobile ecosystem's maturation first-hand," said Micah Adler, CEO and founder, Fiksu. "We've continued to innovate and evolve to keep pace, and are thrilled to present a new array of solutions to the marketplace, while providing the benefits of a cohesive app marketing solution that brings together all significant traffic sources for app marketers."
The new products and managed solutions from Fiksu are available effective immediately. Additional information can be found at the updated fiksu.com.
Fiksu is the leading provider of mobile app marketing products that help app and game marketers reach their user acquisition goals. The company's Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform applies intelligent technology to ALL the challenges of advertising mobile apps -- including tracking, optimization, media buying and integration -- spanning the entire mobile ecosystem and, ultimately, delivering better marketing performance. Additionally, Fiksu offers FreeMyApps®, the world's largest app discovery platform where users are rewarded. Based in Boston, Mass., Fiksu is venture-backed by Qualcomm Ventures and Charles River Ventures. More at www.fiksu.com, @Fiksu, and on the Fiksu blog.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Mac, Android, Marketwire,