|Page (1) of 1 - 07/11/14||email article||print page|
Facebook Pioneer Taner Halicioglu Joins Apmetrix Advisory Board
SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Apmetrix, a global provider of enterprise analytics and automated data management solutions announces Taner Halicioglu has joined its advisory board. Mr. Halicioglu brings a wealth of experience to Apmetrix having held key positions at Ebay, Blizzard Entertainment and Facebook, where he was the first employee hired by the founders.
"The board and I are extremely excited to have Taner on our team. His wealth of experience with hugely successful startups as well as systems and IT infrastructure are paramount in helping us grow and continuing to focus on delivering a world class analytics platform for our clients," stated Lee Jacobson, CEO of Apmetrix.
"Analytics, games and apps are a passion of mine and Apmetrix is delivering a next generation platform and I am proud to join the team and help them grow," said Mr. Halicioglu.
Apmetrix offers a comprehensive platform allowing companies to:
- Automatically collect data from over 60 third party data sources including app stores, social and video networks and marketing agency data, all in one dashboard.
- Use advanced correlation tools to understand what is driving monetization such as weather patterns, social behaviors and demographics.
- Automatically re-target users using unlimited push notifications and messages based on behavior.
- Keep 85% of ad revenues with high fill rates using the Apmetrix Ad Exchange
- Viewmarketingcampaigns in real time to quickly determine which networks deliver the best results.
- Accessreal time live data from anywhere via web browsers and mobile devices.
- Use predictive analytics to forecast revenues, user churn, lifetime user value and more.
Founded in 2012 by video game and analytics veterans Lee Jacobson, Mark Caldwell and Blaise Barrelet, Apmetrix delivers the fastest, most customizable, real-time data management platform available. Based in San Diego, Calif., the company is backed by Analytics Ventures, La Costa Investment Group, LLC, KI Investment Group Holdings LLC and Keshif Ventures LLC. Its Advisory Board includes industry luminaries Nolan Bushnell (Atari), Brian Fargo (inXile Entertainment), Mark Skaggs (Zynga), Taner Halicioglu (Facebook) and Torsten Oppermann (Indigo Pearl). For more information, visitwww.apmetrix.com,LinkedIn,Twitter,Facebookand Google+.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Video, Science, Internet Technology, Game Technology, Entertainment, Browsers,