|Page (1) of 1 - 10/30/13||email article||print page|
Brain Games Developer Acuity Games Releases Version 7.8 for iPhone and iPad(October 30, 2013)
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of version 7.8 of their brain games for Apples iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. The new version provides interface improvements based upon feedback received at Apples iOS 7 Tech Talk in New York. Acuity Games apps are available as free downloads in the iTunes App Store.
Acuity Games' goal is to improve brain health by providing effortless and intuitive brain health assessment, said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. To make this vision a reality, we need to improve upon all areas of the current state-of-the-art in brain games.
Todays release is the next step in this journey, and we are just getting started. Upcoming releases will provide a completely redesigned menu, a host of new features, and of course, lots of new games, he concluded.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com.
About Acuity Games http://acuity-games.com/
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Daily, monthly and yearly Brain Health Assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AcuityGames/Release7-8/prweb11274440.htm.