|Page (1) of 1 - 06/19/14||email article||print page|
Blue Goji Expanding to Gyms With Goji ClubWill Transform Existing Stationary Bikes & Ellipticals Into Game Stations (June 19, 2014)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/14 -- Blue Goji (www.bluegoji.com) has announced that the company is expanding its Blue Goji Platform with a new, commercial-grade product, Goji Club. It will be coming to gyms and health clubs in Fall 2014.
Presenting at the Pepcom Digital Experience! in New York, the company unveiled Goji Club, which retrofits existing stationary bikes and elliptical machines in gyms, upgrading them into Game Stations that offer fun and engaging workouts through a growing library of games. Goji Club will be turnkey for gyms, with the Game Stations quick to install, monitored remotely, and even self-powered.
"At a time when an estimated 30 million people don't use their gym memberships, Goji Club is an ideal way for gyms to improve the workout experience," said Coleman Fung, CEO of Blue Goji. "With 20 diverse games, real-time activity tracking, and fun ways to win rewards, Goji Club transforms boring into fun and motivating."
Goji Club will enable gyms to differentiate their member experience in a competitive market by offering fun, interactive workouts that lead to exciting rewards for their members. Instead of the typical monotonous and boring workout, Goji Club offers:
- 20 Games Fused With Exercise - The games are designed to integrate and reward movement and effort, motivating gym members with fun that makes the time fly. The games library is diverse with action and racing games, puzzles, trivia, and retro arcade games. And more new games are coming.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking - Goji Club enables gym members to set goals and see real-time progress during their workouts, all tied to a unique profile. Steps, distance, duration, and calories are all tracked during each session and over time.
- Exciting Rewards - If fun and engaging workouts weren't enough, gym members will also win exciting rewards in fun ways. The reward plan can be integrated with existing gym incentive programs or tied to Goji Club's network-wide rewards.
In addition to enhancing the members' workout experience, Goji Club has been designed to be turnkey, customizable, and secure for gym operators, including:
- Turnkey Implementation & Operation - Goji Club is quick to install, is monitored remotely by Blue Goji, and is self-powered. No power cables, networking cables, or any other cables are required!
- Customizable - With Blue Goji Cloud Services available to gyms, Goji Club is designed to be easily integrated with existing Gym portals and incentive programs.
- Secure - All components are secured to the exercise equipment, including the iPad.
For gyms interested in Goji Club, please visit www.bluegoji.com/goji-club.
About Blue Goji
Blue Goji, the creator of the Blue Goji Platform and the Goji Play and Goji Club products, is an interactive fitness company that brings motivation and fun to workout sessions. The company was founded by game industry veterans and fitness enthusiasts Kai and Charles Huang, RedOctane co-founders and inventors of the multi-billion dollar video game franchise Guitar Hero, and Coleman Fung, founder of OpenLink. Blue Goji is developing innovative products that combine software and hardware to transform cardio exercise equipment into an entertaining and rewarding experience for all fitness levels. For more information please visit www.bluegoji.com.
Highwire PR for Blue Goji
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Office Equipment, Networking, Hardware, Video, Mac, Marketwire, Game Technology, Other,