|Page (1) of 1 - 12/05/13||email article||print page|
Be Great Partners Ushers in New Corporate Culture to Boost Productivity in the Work Place(December 05, 2013)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 05, 2013
Be Great Partners (BGP), Los Angeles fastest growing startup incubator-accelerator, is ushering in new era of corporate culture with a variety of creative, productivity-boosting office hacks. BGP's approach has already been implemented at its two Be Great Labs co-working spaces, where it is increasing efficiency and community collaboration.
With a $6 million investment fund and a 500 startup goal, Be Great Partners continues to revolutionize the Los Angeles startup ecosystem by cultivating this positive office environment for its employees as well as the independent startups operating out of the Be Great Labs co-working community.
Our high-caliber team of professionals both deserve and respond well to a positive work environment. We want to maximize their creativity, collaboration, and drive. Our modern, uniquely LA take on corporate culture has proven successful at this, says BGP Managing Partner Lin Miao. If this trend continues in the greater tech sphere, we expect to see growth in our portfolio companies as well as startups in our co-working spaces and throughout Los Angeles.
BGP is improving productivity in the workforce by fostering a unique corporate culture that integrates creative design, social environments and digital media. Its methods include:
1. Encouraging employees' personal style. BGP invites all its employees to express themselves at work by bringing photos, posters and other decorative items from home to display in their offices. It also encourages everyone to dress professionally with a bit of personality. Practicing this in any agency builds team unity.
2. A spacious, well-stocked break room and kitchen. With tables, chairs, a Starbucks machine and snacks provided by one of BGPs portfolio company, NatureBox, the break room/kitchen area has been specially designed to enhance work output by providing everyone the perfect place to relax and recharge. Adding a media room that holds the latest video games, ping-pong, foosball and pool table also produces a much livelier environment for everyone.
3. Music in the lobby. The BGP headquarters enjoys playing chill electronica and house music to help everyone gain motivation as soon as they walk in through the doors.
4. Regular company-wide and team events. From monthly performance summits, to quarterly parties and smaller events like workshops and lectures, BGP ensures everyone feels connected to the office community. This revitalizes collaboration between teams, helps gain understanding with each individual team's strengths and needs, and bolsters coworker cohesion.
5. Location and office design. The strategy of the BGPs office design and location maximizes everyones resourcefulness. Located on the 21st Floor of the historic Variety building on Wilshire Blvd., employees are able to take in the amazing view of some of Los Angeles beaches, the downtown skyscraper and the iconic Hollywood sign.
6. Smart media-integrated conference rooms. Providing all the conference rooms with LCD flat-screen monitors and Apple TVs, it guarantees a faster access for the team to connect their iPads or laptops when showcasing presentations. This slick interface enables everyone to share new ideas more efficiently.
BGPs vision for giving the Los Angeles job, tech, and startup sectors a boost is shared and backed by Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti. BGP and Mayor Garcetti both believe in bolstering Los Angeles' startups and transforming the city into a new tech hub.
Be Great Partners Incubate LA campaign will include their launch of nine co-working spaces, Be Great Partners, throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. These co-working spaces will carry the same corporate culture fostered by Be Great Partners in their Miracle Mile headquarters.
About Be Great Partners
Be Great Partners (BGP), the leading technology incubator in Los Angeles, has an active $6 million fund to expand LA's startup ecosystem and bring the most talented tech startups and continued long-term job growth to Los Angeles, specifically its Miracle Mile. The company is seeking big data projects to invest an average capital ranging from $25,000 to $50,000, while providing the startups with strong mentorship, world-class facilities and a team of 25 innovative developers. Be Great Partners works directly with entrepreneurs to develop their project's full potential. For more information please visit BeGreatPartners.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11394761.htm.