|Page (1) of 1 - 07/23/14||email article||print page|
ArtSchools.com Details 5 Ways to Draw and Paint Faster Without Sacrificing Quality(July 23, 2014)
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
ArtSchools.com, a directory of the best art schools in America, explains five ways to draw and paint faster without sacrificing quality.
According to a February 18th article posted on Student Art Guide titled How to Draw and Paint Faster: 15 Tips for High School Students, many students struggle to get art projects completed in a certain amount of time, even if they are generally hard-working. Meticulous artists who paint very complex pieces often miss deadlines due to improper time management. However, there are certain strategies that can help students complete their artwork faster without sacrificing quality.
Andrew Girard, a representative at ArtSchools.com, says many students have trouble managing their time when completing projects. Girard discusses the top five ways students can learn to paint and draw faster.
1. Omit Parts of a Scene- By omitting parts of the scene, it is easier to focus on the centerpiece of the drawing. It also saves time from drawing unimportant details that add little to the piece, he says.
2. Paint Things In The Right Order- Paint the background first, he suggests. With the background in place, it is easier to focus on the main part of your piece. The background of the piece is often easy when done first and saves you from errors later on.
3. Work On A Ground- A ground provides color and texture to your piece, he explains. It saves you time later when adding color and detail.
4. Incorporate Photographs- By incorporating photos, you save the trouble of drawing or painting. Photographs are easy to incorporate and mean less work for you! Girard says.
5. Use a Bigger Brush- Bigger brushes cover more area. A bigger brush may have less detail, but it is much faster at getting the job done.
Girard says students can easily incorporate these techniques into their routine. By using these techniques, you can not only become a better painter, but become a more efficient artist, he says. If you want to further your career in art, ArtSchools.com is great place discover art colleges near you that fit your needs.
ArtSchools.com is a comprehensive directory of art degrees, art schools and art-related programs listed and maintained by Monster.com, the leading platform for job seekers. ArtSchools.com is dedicated to assisting prospective artists, teachers, and students find schools, jobs, and programs best suited for their preferences. Whether youre looking for a new job, a new school or a new direction, the ArtSchools.com directory offers insight into top degree programs in a variety of fields, including graphic design, fashion design, interior design, game design, web design, photography and film.
ArtSchools.com is an affiliate of CookingSchools.com, a similar directory featuring the best culinary schools in New York.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11619596.htm.