|Page (1) of 1 - 06/26/14||email article||print page|
Apmetrix Announces AppFraud Piracy and Fraud Detection for Mobile App Publishers
SAN DIEGO, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Apmetrix, a global provider of cross-platform enterprise analytics, announces that as of today, its new AppFraud piracy detection technology is now available for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
"App piracy is rampant in the mobile industry and our clients wanted a solution to filter out data from fraudulent apps as it distorts freemium economies," stated Lee Jacobson, CEO of Apmetrix. "We developed a proprietary way of detecting hacked apps and allow our clients to selectively decide whether or not to accept the data."
Apmetrix also offers a comprehensive business intelligence solution allowing companies to:
- Automatically collect data from over 60 third party data sources including app stores, social and video networks and marketing agency data, all in one dashboard.
- Go beyond looking at just user data in a vacuum and understand what external forces are driving monetization such as weather patterns, social behaviors and household demographics.
- Automatically engage directly with users using unlimited push notifications and messages, as well as different user segments based on behavior.
- Track unlimited custom events in real time.
- Keep 85% of ad revenues with high fill rates using the Apmetrix Ad Exchange
- Viewmarketingcampaigns in real time to quickly determine which networks deliver the right users and best results.
- Accessreal time live streaming data from anywhere via web browsers and mobile devices.
- Use predictive analytics to forecast revenues, user churn, lifetime user value and more.
Founded in 2012 by video game and analytics veterans Lee Jacobson, Mark Caldwell and Blaise Barrelet, Apmetrix delivers the fastest, most customizable, real-time BI analytics platform for publishers of video games or mobile apps. Based in San Diego, Calif., the company is backed by Analytics Ventures, La Costa Investment Group, LLC, KI Investment Group Holdings LLC and Keshif Ventures LLC. Its Advisory Board includes industry luminaries Nolan Bushnell (Atari), Brian Fargo (inXile Entertainment), Mark Skaggs (Zynga), Taner Halicioglu (Facebook) and Torsten Oppermann (Indigo Pearl). For more information, visit www.apmetrix.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebookand Google+.
Lori Scribner, Scribner Communications
Read more news from Apmetrix
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Gaming, Internet, Gaming, Web, Video, Business, Marketing, Video, Mac, Android, Science, Games, Internet Technology, Game Technology, Business, Browsers,