|Page (1) of 1 - 01/13/14||email article||print page|
Acuity Games Releases 10th Brain Game(January 13, 2014)
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) January 13, 2014
Brain games developer Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of Word Crunch, a new Universal iOS app that joins Acuity Games growing line-up of brain health assessment-based brain games.
Word Crunch is a fun and challenging word game where players trace letters in a straight line to form words of three letters or more. Letters can be traced up, down, left, right or diagonally, but if a player takes too long to find a word the letter tiles get crunched and a new set of letters appear.
- Time Limit: From 5 seconds to unlimited.
- Grid Size: 17 grid sizes with 30 to 100 letters.
- Crunch Interval: The number of seconds between finding words before the letters change.
- Word Target: The minimum number of words needed to win the game.
- Continue After Win: Stop or continue games after the word target is reached.
Our first brain game was released 2 years ago this week. Its been an amazing 2 years of innovation leading up to Word Crunch, said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. And we are continuing our drive to reinvent brain games, with our 11th game scheduled for release next month.
The greatest benefit of playing Acuity Games is the brain health assessment that can help people improve the brain health results of their lifestyle choices. Upcoming releases will provide new and improved brain health assessment features that build upon our current design, he concluded.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Monthly and yearly brain health assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. Acuity Games apps are a scale for your brain.
The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Shape Shift: Match shapes before they shift positions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Word Crunch: Find words before the letter tiles get crunched.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AcuityGames/WordCrunch/prweb11481894.htm.