|Page (1) of 1 - 02/23/14||email article||print page|
125 Dynamite Drills Review | Learn How to Teach Martial Arts to Adults and Children Vinamy(February 23, 2014)
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 23, 2014
125 Dynamite Drills is the latest program that helps people make teaching karate easy with over 125 martial arts drills and exercises. The program also teaches them how to take immediate control of their karate classes, add structure and never run out of ideas. In addition, this program is made by Jason Stanley, a karate instructor for over 17 years. Since Jason Stanley released the 125 Dynamite Drills program, many people used it, and they discovered effective strategies to build their own karate classes. Accordingly, Frank Spence performed a full 125 Dynamite Drills review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that the 125 Dynamite Drills program covers 43 martial arts warm up and endurance training drills, 20 kata exercises, 30 basic karate technique exercises, 12 self defense drills, and 21 kumite (sparring) drills. In this program, people also discover 5 more dynamic fighting drills, 4 drills to boost fighting skills, 5 kicking drills, and 6 endurance strength building drills. In addition, when enrolling this program, Jason Stanley will provide people with instructional books, videos and bonuses such as:
- The Karate Tips Newsletter Archive book
- The Karate Tips Home Training Routine book
- The How To Build Your Own Home Dojo For Under $150 book
- The How To Teach Martial Arts To Adults And Children Without Losing Your Mind book
- The A Quick Start Guide To Use Drills For Planning Your Classes Include 20 Ready To Go Class Plans book
- The 125 Dynamite Drills Drills And Exercises For Martial Arts Teachers To Make Teaching Class Easy! book
- The Karate Drills and Exercises guide
- The Karate Games for Kids Classes guide
- The Free Teaching Tips Newsletter guide
- The Karate Teaching Tips 17 Minutes video
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full 125 Dynamite Drills review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/125-dynamite-drills/.
To know more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Frank Spence: Frank Spence is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Frank Spence provides people with reliable reviews about new karate courses. People could send their feedbacks to Frank Spence on any digital product via email.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/125-dynamite-drills/review/prweb11608640.htm.